I was thinking about what name to write on a present that I was sending for Brandon because he already has a granny. Morgan said, "Well, yeah. I have more than one person named granny but I only have one granny."
January 15 Erin.... thank you again for the Christmas. It was very much appreciated. .. She was cleaning the hall bathroom, and I went to tell her that I was walking over here, and to give her her tip, in case she finished before I got back. She thanked me, and said so genuinely, "And thank you again for the Christmas. It was very much appreciated." It made me feel good. Didn't talk to Beverly much over the weekend, but we did phone visit, etc., some last week. J.A. was off this weekend so they did a lot of exploring and hiking. Angela came over yesterday afternoon and we play rumicube and sequence. She'd been to Books a Million to just wander among the books and see what interested her and came home with a book on history and book about the world's greatest books. We had fun talking about them. Kennedy came over late in the afternoon and played a couple of games of sequence with us. She is excited about some sculpture projects she's workin...
June 4, 2018 I got to spend some time with Annette today, helping her with her new software. I'm not sure I was really much help, but she thanked me anyway. I did take notes for her, anyway, when we were having the lesson online. And I still got my Wonderwork done, so didn't lose any traction there. Got to talk to Beverly. She said they had a really good day. Tori worked from home, so they were able to pop in and say hi to her and she and Angela had fun talking about how they want to decorate. Beverly said it is just the cutest little house and Angela already has her elephants set up. Beth stopped by to visit for a few minutes on her way to Texas. And Kennedy has followed up on her transcripts, so that's good. And Evan has followed up on his. And Goodtimes was fun, with swimming and card games and a visit to Firefly. And Kennedy said she will be here tomorrow. And I got a text from Angela, and from Shawn.
January 4, 2018 Woke up at 5:26. A kind of hopeful sign that my body clock has reset after DST. Angela is all right. She went into work early this morning, so I didn't get to see her. Tori sent me a Marco Polo message this morning on her way to work. Beverly sent a text and a Marco Polo. She and JA were about to get underway on the third day of their trip. She said it is 24 degrees there and their hose froze. Tyler was almost through getting dressed at 6:18 a.m. so he seems like he is intending to have a good semester. Got to see John for a minute yesterday when he came to get Noah. He asked Tyler if they were going to see him this weekend. :-) Chris came to get some rent money, and Shawn was with him, so Tyler got to laugh and visit with them for a little bit. Brittany had ankle surgery yesterday and when I talked to her last night, she said that Morgan had come over to have lunch with her.
Comments
Post a Comment